Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:43:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
102 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 102
Total: 102

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Visiting the US WF Facility

Started by Bob Reed, October 31, 2013, 01:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Reed

So who is planning to visit Team USA's World Flight facilities during this event? You are welcome to come whenever you like but drop us a note just to let us know you will be there. If you are coming as crew we need a copy of your itinerary sent to me, bob@randrdevelopment.com If you need any information from us PLEASE let us know ASAP.....

Caflyt

Hi all!
My wife, kids and I will be staying in St. Pete about a mile or so away. We are planning on stopping by on Saturday November 2. We know this is before the scheduled flights begin and lots of final preparations will be going on, so we will stay out of the way. I hope to meet as many of you as possible so hopefully some of the group will be hanging around that day. We are staying over Saturday night so maybe I will pop in again on Sunday too. Can't wait to see your setup Sam!!!!
I've been looking forward to this for months!
Bob, if there is anything we can do to help, just give the word. The girls will likely go shopping leaving me and my son Collin there to be of assistance if necessary. Collin is 13 and plans on a pilot career so he's excited also. He can't wait for our project to be done as he is earning "sim bucks" for good grades and really wants to use them!!!
We are getting closer to completion:
Craig

Bob Reed

Hey Craig, looking forward to meeting you and your family. How long will you be in the area? More then the 2 days?

Caflyt

Unfortunately, only Saturday and Sunday. Must get back to work on Monday.

jskibo

Bob,

I have Boeing in town for meetings.....I may bring them by for 20 min before my sim times on Tuesday.

John
Less than 4 years to retirement......

Trevor Hale

Hey John,

That will be fine, however all I ask is that you give us a heads up before they come.  I don't want us to look like a bunch of asses..

you have my cell number..  Please use it LOL.
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

jskibo

Will do.  Kind of up in the air right now
Less than 4 years to retirement......

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate