Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:05:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
490 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 514
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 490
Total: 490

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

B727 throttle and 2 bay ped trade for B737 throttle...

Started by blueskydriver, March 31, 2016, 12:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Hey Everyone,

Just thought about this idea, I have the working B727 throttle assy with ped in my B737; however, if someone who is interested has a real B737 throttle assy I would trade you straight up. In other words, you get the B727 throttle assy and ped and I get just a B737 throttle assy...I already have the B737 ped waiting too get installed.

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

blueskydriver

Okay, I got a PM from Keith and instead of sending pics via reply PM, I am posting them in the thread for others too view. They're attached below, and please note, I took the photos with my IPad, so they're not the best pics, but they're useable.

For those that don't know, this was originally Rob's and I purchased it from him about 5 years ago (I think). He put in the string pots, the servos and etc, it has worked ever since then without a single problem. You will notice in the pics that I have two GoFlight modules in the place of the real radios, which I still have (I would put those back in before the trade). You will also get the Telex mic and the telephone with this, plus the side panels are from my B727 project, so you're getting those even though I didn't get them from Rob (that is a big bonus!).

All I want in trade is a real B737 throttle assy, so I think it is a good deal; especially now that B727's are getting scarce...

John

| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

wkrp2005

John,

Here are some pics.  Like I said in the PM the TQ removal was less than optimal since they cut it out.  You can see in the pics.  Let me know if you're interested.

Keith

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate