Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 11:20:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
720 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 762
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 720
Total: 720

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

P3DV3 Main Menu Position

Started by Masterploxis, October 23, 2016, 09:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masterploxis

Hello,

i run P3D via 3 Projectors, Curved Screen, TH2Go etc...

Problem: When i load a flight the 3 separate windows are running though the projectors. Is there any way to have the menu of P3D positioned at a separate monitor ?

I have the problem using Immersice view, that when i want to open the p3d menu, that it is shown on the most left projector and cut of a little on the top. What i require is, that the game menu (options, views etc.) is shown on the small separate monitor i run beside the Th2Go...

Any advice ? I added a nice ms paint for explanation....

Thanks
Andy

sagrada737

Hi Andy,

I have a similar setup, and the same question.   I too would like to run a separate smaller monitor with P3D running on the curved screen.  Hopefully someone will offer a solution.

Mike
Full-scale 737-800 Sim; P3d v5.3x with Sim-Avionics (two computers), FDS MIP,  FlightIllusion hardware.  3-Optoma ZH406ST Laser HD projectors, with 4K inputs from a single Nvidia RTX-4090 GPU (new), resulting in a 210 deg wrap-around display.  6dof Motion Platform using BFF 6dof motion software, driven by a Thanos Servo Controller to 6.2 KW Servos, Lever type actuators.

navymustang

Is there a way that you could use a host computer that has a remote login software package such as TightVNC running. Then just remote into your other computers.

That is how I do it. But you would need to have desktop warping turned on with Immersive Display with this approach.
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

Sam Llorca

Run P3D in window mode not full screen, assign all programs to open on the small screen, (separate monitor) after that all you need to do is doble click on the top window bar of the running simulator to switch screens.
Before closing the simulator make sure is back to the small screen otherwise it will open back on the large screen.

Hopes this helps.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate