Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 04:45:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
728 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 738
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 728
Total: 728

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Fly Elise Immersive View Pro and Mouse Cursor Disappearing

Started by Masterploxis, October 26, 2016, 02:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masterploxis

Hello,

i have big Problem when running immersive view pro.

When i open P3D, Firefox, I-Explorer or other programs while running Immersive View Pro and want to move the mouse Cursor inside an active window , the mouse Cursor disappears and i can't see it anymore. The mouse click still works, because when the "invisible" mouse Cursor is placed over a clickable item - it it highlighted. But the Cursor itself is not visible. As soon as i move my mouse Cursor outside of the active Windows (back to Windows Explorer window / Desktop) the Cursor Shows again.

Anybody else has this Problem ? And it is not related to P3DV3 itself - i have this Problem with all Programms while Immersive View Pro is active on my Computer. Desktop warping turned on / turned off - same Situation  - no Cursor when moving the mouse over an active Programm window and showing when moving the mouse outside of the active window.

Cheers
Andy

sagrada737

Yes...   And it's a pain...   Within P3D I have to continually "guess" where the mouse cursor is.   I'm getting pretty good at guessing, but I too would like to know if there is a solution, where the cursor can be made visible.

Mike
Full-scale 737-800 Sim; P3d v5.3x with Sim-Avionics (two computers), FDS MIP,  FlightIllusion hardware.  3-Optoma ZH406ST Laser HD projectors, with 4K inputs from a single Nvidia RTX-4090 GPU (new), resulting in a 210 deg wrap-around display.  6dof Motion Platform using BFF 6dof motion software, driven by a Thanos Servo Controller to 6.2 KW Servos, Lever type actuators.

FredK

I believe that is the nature of the beast with any warping program.

In my WideView setup it is not a problem since my WV server is not setup for any of the actual warped visual views.  So I just leave P3D open as a reduced window on the unwarped server and can conveniently access the drop-down menus there without a problem.

For the multi-windowed or stretched setups you could use WV only for the server on a separate computer and have your visuals run off your current config.  Such would give your visuals a little extra boost as an added benefit.

Fred K
Boeing 737NG-800, Prepar3D v4.5, Sim-Avionics 1.964, SimSync multi-channel (curved screen), Optoma 1080GTDarbee projectors (3), Fly Elise warping, FSGRW weather, FDS OH panels and CDUs, SimParts MIP, FDS SysBoards (OH), CPFlight MCPPro and pedestal panels, FI Gauges, PFC controls, converted motorized TQ (SIOC), Weber seats

Marty737oz

Hi all,

I did have this problem but if you guys look into the Setting area i cant remember what its called its something along the lines of Mouse Curser, check that box and you should always have your mouse available to you like normal.

This is how I fixed my issue.

Any issues let me know and when i load the sim up next I'll make sure i grab the correct name and location for you's all.

Cheers
Marty

navymustang

Also please look at the advanced cursor function that is a check box. That will resolve it on some video cards.
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate