Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:29:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
157 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,640
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 204
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 157
Total: 157

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

FlightControlReplay Professional Edition v4 Features Announcement

Started by karijno, May 11, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karijno

Hi  !

I m very proud to introduce you FlightControlReplay Professional Edition v4. My guess it is release the best experience with my FCR .  i ll announce release date , expected end of May. Now it is in the middle of Beta test.
Soon i ll post also video that it explain new features! 

Below there are major feature implemented in FlightControlReplay Professional Edition v4

New features in FlightControlReplay v4 :

- RE-LIVE INSTANT REPLAY. User while flying, using FlightControlReplay in InstantReplay mode, can go backward for last 2 minutes of his flight and if he want , he can RESUME HIS FLIGHT FROM ANY YELLOW SLIDER POINT simply pushing Stop Button.   

- RENDERING VIDEO (ALPHA). User can start Video Render pushing dedicated command bar button. In that way FlightControlReplay starts video capture of Simulator Main Camera View. At this time this feature is in Alpha stage. Video render creates an AVI file uncompressed in Windows User Pictures folder, named with a TimeStamp of start video rendering. In Options Dialog, User can change FramePerSecond of rendering (15-30) and Quality recording percentage (10-100). FILE AVI IS UNCOMPRESSED (ALPHA) AND CAN BE VERY BIG. This feature can be very useful for video makers used both with "PLAYMODE SIMULATION RATE" feature. 

- PMDG 737 / 747 / 777 enhanced recording and playing. User can record and replay his Flight using PMDG planes with more accuracy.

- InGame Menu. User can use FlightControlReplay v4 main features also using a very useful InGame Menu directly displayed inside Simulators. For
example User can Load a FlightRecorded, Start stop and pause replay, start and stop video rendering, resume his previous flight. 

- InGame Dynamic Text during Replay. User can write Notes at any point in a Replay Flight loaded in FCR using Dynamic Text buttons
that appears below Yellow Slider when User loads Flight Recorded. At this manner User will able to pause Flight Recorded at a custom point into timeline and clicking
DynamicText edit button or delete button User can add , modify or delete notes.  This Notes will be visible in FCR User Interface and also in Simulator playing Replay Flight. Dynamic Text can be customized via FCR Option dialog (Show duration in Seconds, Text Type and  Text Color). 

- PlayAsAI (Alpha Optimization). User can choose and play your preferred Recorded Flight as AI Traffic. You have all options available that
you already have in standard playing mode,  change simulation rate on the fly or use User Interface Yellow Slider for choose exactly where your AI Traffic can start his
flight.  You can manage more than one recorded flight as AI Traffic using more than one instance of FCR addon at the same time.

FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY
PROFESSIONAL EDITION v4 WILL BE
FREE FOR ALL
CUSTOMERS OF PREVIOUS VERSION!

For vNext will be a lot of surprises and integrations ! Three example are:
Garmin Aviation series integration
- Microsoft Surface Dial
- Eye Tracking integration 
- Mixed Reality integration
Thank you
F

Like the Website ?