Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

June 01, 2024, 05:28:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
26 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,642
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 75
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 26
Total: 26

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Who might be hanging around World Flight?

Started by Caflyt, August 17, 2013, 07:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caflyt

Hi everyone!
We are thinking of crossing the peninsula to be in Sarasota the weekend World Flight kicks off. I was curious who might be lurking around Sam's place that Saturday (Nov 2). The wife (Vanessa) and the kids are coming too but I want to meet as many of you as I can while there.

Sam!  Would you be ok with us coming by on Saturday to meet you and whomever happens to be there?

Here is a pic of MY progress to date. It is coming along pretty well considering most of the progress is made between 10:30pm and 1:00am (hard to tinker other times as family and work come first).

Please post replies if possible if you're coming down to Sunny Florida!

Thanks and hope to see ya!
Craig
(Caflyt)

Sam Llorca

Hello Craig,
My house is your house, you are welcome anytime, we'll do the best we can to make your stay a comfortable one. Hopefully a few members will be here that day, Love your progress on your sim, take care, see you in November.
Cheers,
Sam

jskibo

I should be flying in Saturday.  Depending on what time I leave Michigan, its about 7 hours in the Mooney down.
Less than 4 years to retirement......

Caflyt

Hey John,
I hope to meet you and the mooney!
I have about 4 hours in an M20 (if memory serves) most of my time is in Cessna 172, Piper Lance and Commander 114.

Are you planning to go straight to Sam's upon arrival?
I really have no plan at this point just playing it by ear.

Craig

Trevor Hale

Of Course Bob and I will also be there, but we will be really busy Saturday and Sunday getting things in order.  Once the First flight Leaves Sunday Night...  I will be able to relax a bit and visit.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

jskibo

Quote from: Caflyt on August 18, 2013, 04:57:17 AM
Hey John,
I hope to meet you and the mooney!
I have about 4 hours in an M20 (if memory serves) most of my time is in Cessna 172, Piper Lance and Commander 114.

Are you planning to go straight to Sam's upon arrival?
I really have no plan at this point just playing it by ear.

Craig

Going to grab a car, check into hotel and then head over to Sam's.
Less than 4 years to retirement......

Sam Llorca

Hi John,
Everything is very close by, you are taxing into Retrix north, (they already have been advised and I will make sure they wait for you in November) for  tied down, and across the road is the Holiday Inn Express, you can call me and I can pick you up, Retrix can also arrange for a rental car. In case you need airplane fuel let me know because there is a self serve pump way cheaper than the truck on the field, but if you prefer to use the truck also let me know because I get special fuel price.

Hope this help,
Cheers,
Sam

jetpilot

Hi Sam,
I sent a message to Bob about that weekend. I would also like to pass by to meet all you guys.
Thanks
Roberto

Sam Llorca

Hi Roberto,
You are welcome to stop by, is going to be great, I would like to meet all of you too, see you in November.
Cheers,
Sam

jetpilot

Thank you Sam.
This is the current status of my cockpit before moving down to Florida two months ago. I am really interested in adding movement at some point to my cockpit and advice from you would be really appreciate it.

Caflyt

Hey Roberto,
Where in Florida did you end up?
I am on the east coast (Delray Beach) and Axel is close to me in Weston.
Are you in South Florida or are you west coast near Sam?
Another thought is to get all of us FLA simmers together sometime, and yes anyone else who would like to get together and swap ideas, parts, and/or nightmare build stories.
There seem to be quite a few of us down here.
See you guys in November, and oh yeah, my wife is making her famous Oreo/peanut butter brownies to share upon our arrival!!!
Craig

Sam Llorca

Great job Roberto, sure I can help you on what I can, the motion is the most simple item in a cockpit, the avionics and logic software is where I have a hard time setting it up, hope to see you soon.

N737AG

Roberto : you keep telling me you studies and job keep you from building. Did you hire someone to do your build ?  :)

Craig : make sure you bring a hidden basket of cookies for me  :P

Sam : I am still working on my vacation authorization. At this point I don't know if I'll get it at all. But I'll be there on the weekends.

Axel

Sam Llorca

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate