Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:20:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
133 Guests, 1 User
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 142
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 133
Total: 134

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Faceplates for instruments

Started by Joerg Weinmann, November 16, 2010, 10:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joerg Weinmann

Dear all,

I just want to let you know that we can produce multicoloured faceplates right now with a new system invented and patented to the markt early 2010.
737 Faceplates and also customized ones (WW aircrafts) can be done on the new machine.
The prinits are UV, Aceton, acid, stable.
We can also print on anodized or powdered aluminium, direkt on brass, steel Perspex or coated perspex and different other materials.
And without pre costs. Also availible custom foil keyboards or self adhesive stickers.

Also new in our workshop a datron 3D CNC and a new Acsys Piranha laser system for day-night applications.

regards Jörg

Aerosim Solutions

Hi could you please elaborate on your products with some picture samples?

Cheers, Gwyn
www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

phil744

---------------------------------------------------------------------
757-200, P3D, LD767,Arduino, panels by some british moron, pile of dead airplane parts and a hammer!

Yeah i got one of these facebook things too http://www.facebook.com/Simvionics

Boeing Skunk Works

Ah, dial faces.

I guess that's a production mistake on the flap dial. Unless flaps 5 really does come before flaps 2 on that little Boeing you guys love so much.  :laugh:
Why yes...I am a rocket scientist...

Boeing, Collins, Gables, Sperry, PPG, Korry, Pacific Scientific, Honeywell

727737Nut

It was a dream come true till i just tried to checkout, 65 euro shipping!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Denied! Guess i'll keep searching for a usa made product.   Bummer!!
737 Junkie

Boeing Skunk Works

€65 for shipping a plastic disc?

See how much it would cost to ship to the UK and ask Ian if he'll receive for you and ship to you via Royal Mail.
Why yes...I am a rocket scientist...

Boeing, Collins, Gables, Sperry, PPG, Korry, Pacific Scientific, Honeywell

727737Nut

Quote from: Boeing Skunk Works on November 18, 2010, 12:00:08 PM
€65 for shipping a plastic disc?

See how much it would cost to ship to the UK and ask Ian if he'll receive for you and ship to you via Royal Mail.

Simworld will ship and ENTIRE metal MIP to me for 70 euro.  It is 6.50 euro to ship over there for the plastic disk.  Even more of a bummer, they have the individual throttle handles i have been dieing for!  4oz and 20.00 worth of stuff and 100.00 to ship it!  LOL  no thanks
737 Junkie

jackpilot

Jack

Joerg Weinmann

Hello,

first of all a happy and healthy new year.

to get out of the shipping problems some people see in our shop system. You can choose depending where you live and what the good weight throug a dropbox list. Small parts are shipped worldwide from 3,90 to 15,00 Euro, depending on weight. And if there is a problem in the system. Any mail is answered within 1-6 hours latest.

The first 3 customers that sent me an email got an additional christmas present this year. As we wondered how long it would take till someone finds the changed 2 and 5 Position on the Flap dial.

Meanwhile we offer the first gauge. the complete set will follow till March.

reagards Jörg

727737Nut

Hello,
Below is a pic of one of your corrected flaps gauge face with the pointer! Thanks! I used a real Fuel flow gauge, removed the face plate and attached yours.
Rob
737 Junkie

mrcadillac

@ rob:
i think i know this faceplate !!   :idiot:

727737Nut

Quote from: mrcadillac on January 04, 2011, 08:02:29 AM
@ rob:
i think i know this faceplate !!   :idiot:

Yes, i think you do!  ;D  Thanks again!
737 Junkie

Like the Website ?