Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 02:57:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
738 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 753
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 738
Total: 738

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

SIOC script required

Started by mswift, March 07, 2016, 02:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mswift

Hi
Its been a while since I first introduced myself on this forum, Feb 2015 to be exact.
Since then I have taken the plunge and started to construct a 737 cockpit.

I now have a fully populated MIP a based around Prosim737, Opencockpit modules, switch units, interface cards and a TQ from flightsimpm, see attached photo showing my progress. At some point I will get around to painting it all grey.

I have just got all the pilots displays running with Prosim.

The two CDU's I have displaying with the Prosim CDU module but have yet to load up a SIOC script to run all this hardware.

Is there a SIOC script ready done for use with Prosim and a full compliment of MIP modules (EFISx2, MCP, CDUx2) plus the necessary interface cards to run all the switches?

I know it will have to be expanded at some point to accommodate a pedestal and overhead but one step at a time or is there a full script which can be enabled at some time in the future?

Hope you can help.

Cheers
Mike

mswift

I went on the Prosim forum and was pointed in the direction of the attached script.
It had everything except the 2nd CDU which I have now added myself.
I feel after a great deal of reading that I am starting to understand the 'layout and structure' of SIOC scripts although still no idea of the detailed programming (variables etc).
But I think I have enough now to be able to set it up at the weekend, change the sioc.ini file to suit my hardware and see what happens.
Good fun  :)
Cheers
Mike

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate