Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 05:06:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
728 Guests, 1 User
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 738
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 728
Total: 729

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Fly Elise Ng crashing fsx with 3 projectors

Started by Aztrucker, August 28, 2016, 01:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aztrucker

Hi all

I am having the problem when loading fsx with Fly Elise Ng crashing
I have a gtx 1080 with 3 gt 1080 projectors

I have been told that there is a scheme fix to download for fsx and this will make my problems go away?

Has anyone had this same issue and or this download ,as it is unavailable to download from there website

Cheers

Craig

Aerosim Solutions

Hi Craig,
In my opinion you have obviously invested in some serious display hardware and software yet you are still using FSX?? The major issues of this ten year old technology has been properly addressed by Lockheed Martin and Prepare3d is seriously a better platform. Stability and performance is superior to FSX by a longshot, a switch to P3d for seventy bucks is worth an instant 10FPS alone! I am not rubbishing FSX by the way, we have all enjoyed it for many years and it has been great. I still run a copy on my desktop sim to have a play with planes other than my 737 sim. For cockpit building you should be using the better platform, a switch to P3d is very much worth the laborious task it entails! Cheers Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

sagrada737

Hi Craig,

Gwyn is right here....  From my experience with the blending software, once I switched from FSX to P3D (v3), the crashing problems I had with the blending software went away.   Overall, my experience with P3D has been very good, with significant performance improvements.   BTW- I run a GTX 980 on a single computer with three Optoma GT1080 projectors in a 220 degree configuration.

Mike

Full-scale 737-800 Sim; P3d v5.3x with Sim-Avionics (two computers), FDS MIP,  FlightIllusion hardware.  3-Optoma ZH406ST Laser HD projectors, with 4K inputs from a single Nvidia RTX-4090 GPU (new), resulting in a 210 deg wrap-around display.  6dof Motion Platform using BFF 6dof motion software, driven by a Thanos Servo Controller to 6.2 KW Servos, Lever type actuators.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate