Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 08:30:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
466 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 499
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 466
Total: 466

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

setup views

Started by johanm1965, September 10, 2017, 12:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johanm1965

Hi all,

i have a question concernig the use of projectors.  I want to build a screen of 180or 220 degrees with two or more projectors.  Every time i read about someones setup for more than 1 projector they talk about more pc's . My question is if its possible to use more projectors on 1 pc because my videocard has more connections than one.  Or is it possible for 1 pc and more videocards to operate 2 or more projectors.  What is the advantage by using more pc's

greatings

johanm1965

navymustang

Johan,
You would do well by reading the dozens of posts regarding this topic. Simply put, if you want higher frame rates, go with multiple PCs. Several of us have built a single PC visuals with up to 3 projectors. The major factor is what frame rate do you want as a trade off with scenery complexity.
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate