Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 01:42:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
577 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 588
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 577
Total: 577

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Contact with AEROSIM SOLUTIONS

Started by Aerosim Solutions, November 30, 2010, 07:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerosim Solutions

Hi all,
It is with extreme disappointment that I have to announce my resignation from Cockpit Builders.com for personal reasons.
I assure you all that continuing growth of Aerosim Solutions will ensure that I will continue to serve the cockpit building community in designing and producing new cockpit components. My friends at CB and existing customers can still contact me via my website or personal email address. My 'open book' engineering designs and tutorials will still be available at other websites!

Regards and farewell,
Gwyn Perrett
www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Boeing Skunk Works

It's a shame to see you go Gwyn. Good luck to you and take care mate.
Why yes...I am a rocket scientist...

Boeing, Collins, Gables, Sperry, PPG, Korry, Pacific Scientific, Honeywell

ian@737ng.co.uk

hello gwyn.....
i'm gutted mate.   hope all is ok with you and that things work out for you.
missing you already  ;D
regards

ian
FS9 - PMDG/Prosim737 - Pokeys - Lots of BU0836X and a BEER FRIDGE :D

XOrionFE

Doesn't make any sense to me Gwyn but I am sure you have your reasons.    We have all been lucky to have you here and hopefully some bad experience or something here is not making you leave.     

Good luck

Sincerely,
Scott

Trevor Hale

Hi all,

Seen as this will raise many questions, I feel the need to explain what has happened to cause Gwyn to leave this site.  (As it is my fault)

In my post (parting out my 737) I had listed my engravity gear lever for sale for 150.00. Gwyn contacted me and I told him that I would sell it to him (as soon as the Main panels sold) but would not sell the gear lever by itself as if it didn't sell, I would be left with a non functioning system.

Gwyn told me that we had a contract and if I was his true mate I would sell it to him anyway to save face, and because of this he felt snubbed by now a second person in this community and he could not continue here.

I am sorry to see him go,

Good luck Gwyn, and best of luck to you.

Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Aerosim Solutions

To my fellow builders,
I am quite disappointed that a version of events have been published here. Now that the "parting out the 737" thread has been altered, it would be very difficult to defend my position on this issue. It would also be very unprofessional and inappropriate of me to comment publicly.

I apologize to the forum for my lack of understanding of the unusual sales practice which has lead to my departure. I would however like to publicly thank those members who have contacted me with their very kind comments and messages of support, your words are very much appreciated and I share in your disappointment. I will endeavor to keep in touch with my valued friends via other avenues.

Aerosim Solutions wishes you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I also wish ongoing prosperity for cockpitbuilders.com and it's membership!

Regards, GwynPerrett
www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate