Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:32:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
466 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 506
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 466
Total: 466

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Westozy's Getting Married

Started by ian@737ng.co.uk, January 24, 2011, 04:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ian@737ng.co.uk

gentlemen......
for those of you who don't know, our very own Gwyn Perrett (Westozy) is getting married to the lovely Leonie on saturday 29th Jan.
my congratulations to you both and wishing you all success.
'the bride' also sends her best.....
regards

ian
FS9 - PMDG/Prosim737 - Pokeys - Lots of BU0836X and a BEER FRIDGE :D

ETomlin

ahhh...you know what they say about Assuming. Hmmm. Lesson Learned. Again.

All the best Gwyn!
Eric Tomlin
Flight Line Simulations
www.FlightLineSimulations.com (new site)
Integral Lighted Panels, Products, Consultation, & Suppliers

jackpilot

The very best to you both..... ;D

Psst:  make a back-up copy of each  just in case you need to restore the systems to that wonderful situation you are in now.

Jack

Maurice

Also remember that the 'Reset' button never works. Once things are loaded into her memory, no amount of resetting can erase the memory. You could say that it is a write only memory  ;D. I learned that with my first wife who 'reminded' me nine years later about what I had done 'wrong' during our honeymoon (I left her one afternoon to go scuba diving  ::)

Maurice
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

Bob Reed

Congratulations Gwyn and  Leonie.

Aerosim Solutions

It is true,
Aerosim Solutions will soon have a full time slave, I mean partner/wife! Leonie is being promoted due to her excellent progress with sweeping the swarf and deburring Boeing rudder pedals recently. She interrupts me in the machine shop regularly with food and beer but I have come to terms with that. Her capabilities with the CNC machine have increased lately and plastic flowers are jumping off the table regularly, I don't know where they go on an airliner but apparently we need them! There will be no Aerosim production on Saturday the 29th, until we get home that is!
I am absolutely thrilled to be marrying this beautiful lady of mine, thank you all for your good wishes!

Cheers Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

matta757

Kennair

The very best of wishes to you both.  Having met the lovely lady I can vouch for Gwyn's comments on workshop assistance but I think he'd still be in deep @#$!! if Aerosim went back into production Saturday afternoon!  ::)

Have a happy day,

Ken.
Intel i73770K | 16Gb RAM | GTX680 | Win7-64 | TH2GO | 3 x 42" FHD LCD TV's | FDS CDU | OC MCP, EFIS, COMMS | Aerosim Throttle | Sim-Avionics DSTD+ | FSX P3D XP10 | FTX | FSGRW | REX2E | Aivlasoft EFB| PFPX | FTG |Kennair

MLeavy737

Congrats! Best of luck :)

Mike Leavy
The 737 800/900... Fastest airplane with the gear down!

XOrionFE

Congratulations To you both Gwyn!

Scott

Efe

Congratulations Gwyn! I've just returned from mandatory military service (5 months on the border with N.Iraq) and have started preparations as well. We just finalized the house yesterday, today we'll look at a few wedding locations for an early July wedding.

Boeing Skunk Works

Why yes...I am a rocket scientist...

Boeing, Collins, Gables, Sperry, PPG, Korry, Pacific Scientific, Honeywell

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate