Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:15:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
493 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 505
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 493
Total: 493

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Hello Guys!

Started by warvet, February 23, 2011, 08:37:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

warvet

Just thought I'd drop in and say Hiddy Ho to my Fine Flying Friends,
I have been beyond busy its been ridiculous which I guess is a good thing, now own a Security/ Bodyguard company and a Tactical training company and tactical supplies as well as  still teaching fulltime, but enough about me.  ;D I see Jack is upgrading as usual, hope all you guys are doing well.
Gwyn hope the business is picking up and you too Phil. Hello to Trev ,Mau and Brissy Dave, Ivar, Bob, Mike both of them :) (727 and 37 :) PaulG, Nat, Steve, Brian oh man far too many guys to mention, I just hope all of your decks are getting off the ground and your realizing your dreams. All the best always
Tim
was A340 now just empty floor space :)
"Want Some,Get Some, Bad Enough Take Some!:D "

jackpilot

Hey Tim,
Long list of friends!
I'm sure Mau will notice too...you forgot Chad!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice to see U.
JP

Jack

Aerosim Solutions

Cheers Tim, Aerosim flies but is on hold so I can make my new rudders!!!

Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

Maurice

Oh Tim, building a sim was so much more fun when I could whip your ass in the forums. I guess that's probably why you left since you could not take the constant abuse & humiliation  :'(. I see you took the easy way out by dabbling in something 'easy' with this tactical thing of yours. Talk about the blind leading the blind  ::)... You should hire me as a consultant to teach you some defensive tactics using a cane instead of this martial arts child play of yours .  :dual:

Please come back...I promise I will not kick sand in your face anymore & you don't have to take the Joe Weider course before you show up here again and you won't need a bodyguard. It will be fun and it will hurt so good  ;D  ;)

Maurice
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

ETomlin

Hey Tim

Glad to hear you are doing well and staying busy. Take care and stay in touch!
Eric Tomlin
Flight Line Simulations
www.FlightLineSimulations.com (new site)
Integral Lighted Panels, Products, Consultation, & Suppliers

warvet

Great to see you Eric,
LOL @ Mau somethings never change still ld and hallucinating lol must be the imaginary jet fuel fumes hehehe. Well Im glad to see you all are doing well and still building. Good to hear and see.

Take care all
Tim
"Want Some,Get Some, Bad Enough Take Some!:D "

MLeavy737

Great to hear from you Tim! Best of Luck to you! Glad its all going well :)

Mike Leavy
The 737 800/900... Fastest airplane with the gear down!

blueskydriver

Hey Tim,

Good to see you poking your head in the cockpit...uh, builders from time to time. Here is a thought, how about you relocate to be near Maurice up in CA and you two join up on his build, and you teach him martial arts when the two don't agree on this part here or that part there?

You two surely gave us all some good laughs over the years. It's missed daily...

Anyway, good to hear from you.

Blueskydriver

(check your pm)
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate