Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 09:19:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
370 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 381
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 370
Total: 370

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Need a picture of a couple of 737 items

Started by 727737Nut, June 23, 2011, 05:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

727737Nut

I want to print out a Yaw Dampner gauge and Hydraulic pressure gauge for my MIP as eye candy  Anyone have a photo real version of these sitting on their PC?

Thanks
Rob 
737 Junkie

bussgarfield

No Rob but I would also like to print out the yaw damper gauge for the same reason. I have the hydraulic gauge from OpenCockpits as part of the MIP panels I bought but it does appear to be on the large size.

I shall be keeping an eye on your post.

Gary
Gary Buss
Intel E8500, EVGA NF780i mobo, 8 GB DDR2 ram, 500GB SATA2 HD, TH2Go, 3 X NVIDIA GF9800 GT 512mb GPU's, 780W PSU, Vista 64 home, 3 X HANNS-G 22" monitors.
Running - FSX, FSUIPC/WideFS, FSX Booster, FSXpand, SIOC and numerous add on aircraft and utilities.

Joe Lavery

Don't know if this is any use to you guys, it's from the talented Juan Cordon's website.

http://users.skynet.be/jcordon/cockpit/gauges.htm

There's not a Yaw Damper there but it's very easy to change one of the images using an image editor.
I'm away this weekend but if you get no luck by Monday, drop me a PM and I''ll draw one up for you in Corel Draw. I can convert that to a pdf for you to print out yourself.  ;)

Cheers
Joe.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

jackpilot

Rob
If you are not after 100% replica.
YD:
Alternative to a dummy and usually less than $20 on EBay. Search Hobbs
Here on my previous and new Sim.
Brake:
I use this real gauge which is iterfaced,

Jack

blueskydriver

Jack,

Will you share how you did the interfacing for the brake pressure and what all is attached to the back of the gauge unit?

Thanks,

BSD
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Aerosim Solutions

Here's a brake pressure gauge decal I made for my sim!

Cheers Gwyn
Aerosim Solutions
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

bussgarfield

Gwyn,

That is just what the doctor ordered. Wonderful stuff.

All, we need now is the yaw damper - you don't have one of those laying in your bottom drawer do you ?

Cheers mate.

Gary
Gary Buss
Intel E8500, EVGA NF780i mobo, 8 GB DDR2 ram, 500GB SATA2 HD, TH2Go, 3 X NVIDIA GF9800 GT 512mb GPU's, 780W PSU, Vista 64 home, 3 X HANNS-G 22" monitors.
Running - FSX, FSUIPC/WideFS, FSX Booster, FSXpand, SIOC and numerous add on aircraft and utilities.

727737Nut

Quote from: blueskydriver on June 24, 2011, 06:03:18 PM
Jack,

Will you share how you did the interfacing for the brake pressure and what all is attached to the back of the gauge unit?

Thanks,

BSD

He is just applying 5V thru an adjustable pot to make it read the pressure simulated in the green band.  It is eye candy.   ;)   
You can easily make it  fully functional if you are using any brand of servo cards.  Let me know if you are interested.
Rob
737 Junkie

jackpilot

Quote from: 727737Nut on June 25, 2011, 04:29:50 AM
He is just applying 5V thru an adjustable pot to make it read the pressure simulated in the green band.  It is eye candy.   ;)   
Rob

Not exactly Rob.
There is a capacitor in the circuit allowing the gauge pointer to move slowly up or down
Linking the 5V input to the proper hyd pumps switch makes it react much nicer  than a piece of cardboard anyway.
It is a good looking, easy and cheap way to populate some holes like the one above or the Oxy, Fuel temp, etc which are not first priority on a budget (lol).
BSD :check
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com/community/index.php?topic=864.msg6754#msg6754

Jack

markuspilot

some later 73 are produced without the yaw damper indicator.

use switch and annunciator on the overhead + six pack for system status.  :)

say goodbye to the little guage on the fwd panel  :idiot:

M

there ya go just saved you some $$$$

Nat Crea

I hear you Mark, but we love our little gauges  ;D

Joe Lavery

A see since my original post that no one has come up with a Yaw Damoper image. So I've knocked one up in Corel Draw, and saved it to a pdf; took all of ten minutes... :)
One plain and one with a bit of drop shadow.

Hope it's of some use.

Joe.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

727737Nut

737 Junkie

jackpilot

Joe:   #2 with shadows is real nice

Nat:  Is'nt it a case of showing off your yoke backlighting, by chance??? :laugh:
(Hummm, envious)

Jack

bussgarfield

Joe,

Excellent stuff.

Thanks ever so.

Gary
Gary Buss

Joe Lavery

No Problem,

If you need any other graphics and I can help, just ask. I have qualifications in AutoCAD, 3D Studio and 10 years experience with Corel Draw and Photoshop.  ;)

Joe.

Aerosim Solutions

Quote from: bussgarfield on June 25, 2011, 03:43:54 AM
Gwyn,

That is just what the doctor ordered. Wonderful stuff.

All, we need now is the yaw damper - you don't have one of those laying in your bottom drawer do you ?

Cheers mate.

Gary

I'll make one for you but give me a few days to get to it!!!

Cheers Gwyn
Boeing 737NG using Prepar3D v4.5, Prosim737, FDS SYS cards, FDS CDUs, CP Flight MCP Pro & EFIS Pro & Aerosim Solutions hardware of course!<br />Check out my website here -<br />http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au

bussgarfield

Cheers Gwyn.

No rush, it is very good of you.

By the way, it is the Yaw damper thats needed - not the bottom drawer !!

Gary.
Gary Buss

jackpilot

Jack

Aerosim Solutions

Yaw Damper!

Cheers Gwyn

PS I've done most of the B737 gauges, I'll upload them soon.

bussgarfield

Gary Buss

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate