Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 12:08:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
572 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 574
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 572
Total: 572

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

B737 Reference Books and Free Downloads

Started by blueskydriver, December 01, 2011, 11:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Hey Everyone,

Had this site written down and thought to share it:

www.b737mrg.net

Some of you may have seen it, for those who haven't, you will find that a pilot named Pat Boone, has written some good reference books concerning all models of the B737. You can order his books in color and black & white versions.

More importantly, look at the download link on the menu list (on the leftside), you will find some really good "FREE" data about different (relative) items for the 737. He even has an Ipad file download for exterior inspections, to be used when conducting the actual inspections.

So, go check the website out and be sure to grab some of the free download stuff...

BSD
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

jackpilot

Good find!!!!
Will order
Thanks 4 all of us

Jack

Jack

blueskydriver

Thanks Jack... I am looking at more of it and there are some really interesting links everywhere on the site, as well as the free downloads.

For example the link for the holdover times for applying de-ice agent and the holding times based on types used . I remember last year when Mike Leavy was talking about the de-icing and seeing it simulated (it is in Airport Enhancement Services AES add-ons), but this is the first time of actually seeing a chart for de-icing hold times.

Another example is the logbook software (free), plus all the powerpoint training programs...for the B737 pilots this is a really great site. In addition to the material for non-737 pilots. Suggest everyone check it out; especially, since this is up-to-date real aircraft/pilot material.

Funny thing is, I just stumbled onto this website one day, wrote the URL on a scrap piece of paper, and then threw it in a desk drawer by mistake. Karen (Simlady) found it and says to make sure I posted to everyone about it before I lose it again...so my thanks go to her for finding it again. Thanks Karen  :love

BSD
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

fsaviator

Darn...

I thought everyone knew about the MRG...  I have one right here in front of me.  I highly recommend buying one.  I would have talked it up a while ago if I'd known.

It is an excellent resource on the 737.  I bought the CL + NG version so I'm covered for the 3,4,5,6,7,8, and 900.

If you have questions on it prior to buying it, let me know and I'll answer what I can.

Warren
Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

Efe

I'll second that Warren, thought everyone knew of the MRG. Have had quite a few, the bonus with working with airline pilots...

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate