Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 10:17:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
568 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 589
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 568
Total: 568

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Congratulations to our British friends ...

Started by Maurice, August 12, 2012, 05:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maurice

... for running the very successful Olympic games and for the very classy & beautiful opening & closing ceremonies.

Well done mates!!!  :cheers: :cheers:

Maurice
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

Trevor Hale

I have to agree, Great Hosts indeed.  Awesome Job.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Joe Lavery

Naturally I can't speak for the whole of the British Isles, but for myself and my family we really enjoyed the games, and I think London did us proud.

I agree with Maurice the opening and closing ceremonies certainly brought a lump to the throat. I think the close was just what the athletes needed to wind down from what is after all a tremendous high for them all.
Wasn't it good to see so many nationalities enjoying themselves at the largest disco in the world.
My wife commented, we're not so different are we. Sadly, it's usually only politics and religion that divides us.

Joe.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

rhysb

Have to say even us Brits thought we would mess it up!! But credit where credit is due the guys in charge pulled it out the bag!
One wheel landings, tail scrapes... just doing my best!!
737 classic sim. Xplane 10 64bit on 3 i5 pc's. FDS IBL overhead, FDS CDU's & CCU's, Simvionics Panels, CP Flight MCP/EFIS, engravity & homemade MIP, prosim737, project magenta, GLB interior panels.

vidarf

Joe Lavery

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate