Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 10:12:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
568 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 588
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 568
Total: 568

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

This should help if you suffer from the holiday blues...

Started by Maurice, December 28, 2012, 09:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maurice

...or if Santa did not produce what you were hoping for.

Happy new Year!

Maurice

First World Problems
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

fsaviator

I can't believe the problems some people have...  I've got real problems like how to reach 40FPS at the airport! :laugh:

I shared...thanks for putting things into perspective
Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

blueskydriver

| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

sagrada737

Funny indeed!  Especially when I look at my own life.  I can't tell you how many times I have been down that road over the decades.

It is said that King Solomon, the richest and most wise man in the world, had exactly the same dilemma.  He had all the women he could possibly desire, all the land he could possess, all the silver and gold one could want, build all the cities his mind could plan...  Nothing was ever enough.  He came to the conclusion that "It is all a chasing after the wind."

Now a full-scale 737NG Home Cockpit - now that's another story!   That is what I need, I keep keep telling myself (and my wife).  Surely now I will find the peace, happiness, contentment, and fulfillment that I seek in life - maybe this time it will be different - or is it all a chasing after the wind?

Naw...  This time it IS different.  I have a mountain to climb, a full-scale 737NG simulator to build and maintain!   Onward and upward!!!  Yes... this time will be different.

Mike
Full-scale 737-800 Sim; P3d v5.3x with Sim-Avionics (two computers), FDS MIP,  FlightIllusion hardware.  3-Optoma ZH406ST Laser HD projectors, with 4K inputs from a single Nvidia RTX-4090 GPU (new), resulting in a 210 deg wrap-around display.  6dof Motion Platform using BFF 6dof motion software, driven by a Thanos Servo Controller to 6.2 KW Servos, Lever type actuators.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate