Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 10:25:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
579 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 588
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 579
Total: 579

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

This is all so amazing!

Started by Maurice, November 08, 2013, 07:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maurice

As a member of the Geritol crowd, I have to say I still marvel at the technology that allows flying the virtual skies with virtual air traffic control. Last night, I was watching the UK team in San Diego. They have an HD crystal clear live feed and it was amazing to see all the planes lined up for take off with pilots from around the world participating. Even my wife was impressed  ;D

So kudos once again to the CB team that made it all happen in this part of the world. That took a lot of planning and hard work to make it happen & succeed, especially with the inevitable Gremlins that always pop up at the worse possible times.

For a first time event, this was absolutely magnificent. Well done boys!!!

Maurice
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

Trevor Hale

Thanks Mau, the Praise is nice But really it was Sam that allowed the whole thing to happen.  If it wasn't for him none of us would have been able to take part, So I encourage everyone here to Thank Sam Personally for bringing this all together.  He is the Hero, Bob and I were just the Grunts :)
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Maurice

Quote from: Trevor Hale on November 08, 2013, 10:04:15 AM
Thanks Mau, the Praise is nice But really it was Sam that allowed the whole thing to happen.  If it wasn't for him none of us would have been able to take part, So I encourage everyone here to Thank Sam Personally for bringing this all together.  He is the Hero, Bob and I were just the Grunts :)

The CB team for this event includes Sam as well or course. Who else would be crazy and nice enough to allow a group of misfits to invade his home for a week. I know I wouldn't have  ;D

Maurice
Gravenhurst, Ontario - Canada

ETomlin

We think it's amazing, but I just sat here and had a co-worker watch the last 10 minutes and landing of the flight into Buenos Aires. He was blown away by the realism! It's always neat to get to see the reaction of folks that have no idea just how real we have made our hobby.

That's what keeps me going at it, "hardships" and all of building a sim- the reactions of newcomers and the friendships made over the years are priceless.
Eric Tomlin
Flight Line Simulations
www.FlightLineSimulations.com (new site)
Integral Lighted Panels, Products, Consultation, & Suppliers

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate