Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 10:50:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
534 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 698
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 534
Total: 534

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Who's with me?

Started by Bob Reed, May 30, 2015, 06:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Reed

Just to start a little thread. Who is working on or flying their sim today?

KyleH

May do a quick flight in mine today. Then probably go to my brothers house and help him get his going again. :idiot:
Kyle

Chief Pilot
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

dc8flightdeck

Ill fly one of mine on PilotEdge later today.

Bob Reed

I am re assembling mine in it's new location. I am having a great time. Can't wait to get it back in the air. Tonight for sure!

727737Nut

Both all day.  Maybe even a really cool video later :huh:
737 Junkie

Bob Reed

It's going well here. All I have left to do is hook up the FSX machine and then re assign everything as I did not mark ports. Oh well back at it!

Bob Reed

Sim is back up and running. Pictures to follow a little later.

757Simulator

Me! Better thread Bob might be who is not working or flying their sim today? LOL

Honestly, I cannot think of a day in the last 7-8 years where I did not at least think about the sim whether I worked on it or not. Whether it was planning, designing, building, coding, etc. etc.

We are freaks.

:)

RayS

Working on mine.. (Right Bob?:-) )

Also getting involved in an interesting project with embedded software and Avionics displays... More to come I am sure...
Ray Sotkiewicz

navymustang

I was always getting upset with my daughter in law - substituting cats for men in her life.  Now I find I am substituting simulators for people!  Man I am awful !!!!   :)
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

Sam Llorca

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate