Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 08:04:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
450 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 475
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 450
Total: 450

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

My First WorldFlight Experience

Started by 727737Nut, November 06, 2015, 02:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

727737Nut

First and foremost, THANK YOU Sam! Thank you for opening your amazing facility to us and treating me like family.

I had an amazing time and look forward to returning next year.

What stood out the most was the instant bond that strangers can make when you share such a unique hobby.  I instantly felt welcomed and very comfortable from the moment I arrived.  The knowledge that was present surpassed what I could even imagine and sitting around with favorite beverage and sharing ideas and stories was PRICELESS!!!

From Ray and Kyle talking programming, to Bob and I discussing old times and shell building, Sam and I talking cars, plane, and kids, Colin telling real world flying tales, and  to Trevor being my Canadian water intake partner and keeping laughing till it hurt.  LOL  I could go on and on as there was plethora of good talks, good times, and just plane fun!  ;D

To all tossed aroudf the idea of going but didn't, my advice, GO!!!! It is for a great cause and the funds required to go become a lost memory once you arrive and take part in this awesome event.

Once again, THANKS to my fellow WF pilots and new friends.  :cheers:

Rob

couple of quotes I remember and always will, but there were many!
Trevor, The Barber pole, it's not a limit, it's a GOAL! 

Some controller on Vatsim,   That doesn't fit there! 
737 Junkie

Trevor Hale

Quote from: 727737Nut on November 06, 2015, 02:43:23 PM
Trevor being my Canadian water intake partner and keeping laughing till it hurt. 

Well at least I am good for something ha ha ha.

couple of quotes I remember and always will, but there was Trevor, The Barber pole, it's not a limit, it's a GOAL! 

Lol that was SAMs quote I just repeated it lol. Unfortunately you missed me being passed onto Memphis centre last night just behind velocity 738 and telling the centre controller they said we could go in front of them. LOL

Meeting you and your future wife was a great experience. A lot of laughs and looking forward to next year already.

Worldflight is counting down only 3 flights left and already planning for next year.

Thanks for coming Rob and I hope that you will join us again. So many laughs and memories and I can't wait to make more.

Cheers buddy.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Sam Llorca

Thank you Rob for your kind words, it was a great experience once again, I strongly believe that Worldflight gets better and better every year, it was my pleasure to have met you and your fiancé.
Is interesting to see how much bond we have when it comes to this hobby, two person living miles away that have never met and in less that a couple of minutes we felt like we have known each other all our lives. (Appreciate your gift)

In a few hours it will be over and we can't wait until the next WF comes around again, I'm very happy that we had a great success once again, many thanks to every one that participated, donated and was involved on this event, we are also very happy with the level of professionalism from ATC and pilots.

Looking forward to a better WF2016.

Cheers,
Sam and family.

tennyson

I caught up on some of your flights, guys and it was highly entertaining.

Congratulations to all those involved, I may just throw my hat in the ring next year.

Frank Cooper

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate