Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 04:53:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
367 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 373
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 367
Total: 367

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

TSS - Boeing 737-800 sound package...

Started by sagrada737, November 15, 2016, 11:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sagrada737

After being inspired by World Flight, one of the first things I did when I got home was to fire up the Sim and fly a short route - actually WBKK to WADD.   Can't get enough Sim stuff  :)

When I was at Rob's place up in south Bend for WF, I noticed how nice the aircraft sounds were in his Sim.   Great job on that 737-300 Sim Rob!!!  So...   When I got home, I bought the TSS Boeing 737-800 sound package.   These sound files were recorded from the cockpit of a 737-800, and I can report that they sure sound great.  This gives another element of immersion for my B737-800 Sim - it all adds up.

If you are looking for a new sound package, I give TSS a thumbs UP on this product!

Mike
Full-scale 737-800 Sim; P3d v5.3x with Sim-Avionics (two computers), FDS MIP,  FlightIllusion hardware.  3-Optoma ZH406ST Laser HD projectors, with 4K inputs from a single Nvidia RTX-4090 GPU (new), resulting in a 210 deg wrap-around display.  6dof Motion Platform using BFF 6dof motion software, driven by a Thanos Servo Controller to 6.2 KW Servos, Lever type actuators.

FredK

Well...I guess great minds think alike.  As a matter of fact I spent the whole day today fussing with my sounds.

I have the TSS sound package on my main P3D computer along with a SimA sound module running there for bass sounds only (that route to a subwoofer under my pedestal).

On my SimA computer I have a second SimA sound module operating for general sounds that route to a separate set of speakers in the cabin ceiling.

The major effort was getting all the volumes in balance and getting the bass subwoofer rumbling just right....easier said than done!

I am very pleased with how it all turned out although I may do some further work repositioning some speakers.

I can second the recommendation on the TSS sound package.  I do like the more whinney sound of the engines...particularly on takeoff roll.

Fred K

Boeing 737NG-800, Prepar3D v4.5, Sim-Avionics 1.964, SimSync multi-channel (curved screen), Optoma 1080GTDarbee projectors (3), Fly Elise warping, FSGRW weather, FDS OH panels and CDUs, SimParts MIP, FDS SysBoards (OH), CPFlight MCPPro and pedestal panels, FI Gauges, PFC controls, converted motorized TQ (SIOC), Weber seats

737man

Do you have a link to get the tss sound package?

sagrada737

Full-scale 737-800 Sim; P3d v5.3x with Sim-Avionics (two computers), FDS MIP,  FlightIllusion hardware.  3-Optoma ZH406ST Laser HD projectors, with 4K inputs from a single Nvidia RTX-4090 GPU (new), resulting in a 210 deg wrap-around display.  6dof Motion Platform using BFF 6dof motion software, driven by a Thanos Servo Controller to 6.2 KW Servos, Lever type actuators.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate