Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 02:48:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
571 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 585
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 571
Total: 571

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

This weekend

Started by Bob Reed, February 17, 2017, 02:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Reed

Planning on working on the sim this weekend and I have a couple of things I want to get done. What are your plans this weekend? Anyone else working on their sims?

RayS

My sim is fully booked this weekend!

Saturday hosting a good friend for the afternoon, and Sunday as well. Next week the sim's booked Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday as well. The Beech is going to get a good workout over the next week.

Also continuing work on the new center console.
Ray Sotkiewicz

Bob Reed

Mine is booked Tuesday and as for the weekend, I plan to get the landing gear lever up snd working and maybe a radio I just bought.

XOrionFE

Will be working on my bleed air panel and trim wheel motor.

Need the bleed air panel next to allow engine starts.

Scott

Jimmerrelie

Finishing off my autobrake annunciators and fine tuning the flaps. If all goes well I may even start to work on the six pack and cautions.
I7 4770k oc to 4.2
MSI mpowerMax mobo
Gtx  780sc
16g ripsaw ram
Fsx w/ acceleration boxed
Ifly 737ng CBE

bernard S

wires wires wires

mickc

Good old Bernard..  looks like you actually have a real lower E&E bay under your cockpit floor  ;)

Im finally getting around to start finishing the TQ conversion.

Just need to tweak a few bits of code for the standby instruments first, then i can close the book on that bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH8XmNgjEpY

I'm debating weather to simulate the NAV test feature on the Stby A/H.  I doubt i would ever use it, but i have gone to the trouble of simulating everything else, this would round it off.
The problem is Prosim controls the LOC & GS deviation bars via a Phidgets 4 Analog out card, and to implement this i would need to either come up with a different way to drive them via Arduino & FSUIPC.
The bars use -1.5 to +1.5v for full scale, but im having trouble finding an Arduino compatibale DAC that can do negative/positive voltages on the same channel.

MjTom

Hi,
Although I have original roof panels, I've decided to reproduce them.
Adjustments I would have to carry out anyway.
The original flaps and air nozzles are used.
3x3mm MDF wood panels glued together brought the bending and stability.
This weekend I would like to finish the grinding work after approx 2 month of construction.

a little video (first try to become a youtube star^^): https://youtu.be/ny_Q7Ri8yFo
so long, Thomas

bernard S

what sharp eyes yiu have Mick ..yes you right FMC, s EIU AMU GPWS .and a lot  of other black boxes  .. .. yes with all these toys you can get CRTS to work.. 

blueskydriver

You guys are so lucky, we're still building workspace areas (counter top areas) all around the cockpits. Gotta have a place to work on simulator stuff...doing it on the garage or living room floor days are over.

I cannot complain at all though, the hangar/shed itself is done with heat, lights and power, so we got all the time in the world now.

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Ed

Hi Guys,

Here too working on the sim. Finished installing the Aft Overhead that arrived from the US last week, installed a switch to turn on power for MIP Gauges and MIP back lighting, and to the wee hours last night installed a seat slide mechanism in my Captains chair (out of a Ford Windstar) The slide mechanism came from ebay, originally off a go cart seat but has a new home now :)

As soon as my coffee has finished brewing I'm off on a flight from EIDW to EGPF.

All the best,
P3D5.3HF2, 3 x W10 PC's, FSUIPC 6.19 ,WideFS, Prosim737 V3 ,ASP3D, Vpilot, GSXL2, Pro-ATC/X, RAAS Pro, AIG Traffic, ,PFPX, TopCat, SimSounds,  http://www.737ngxca.com/

bernard S

coffee ...really that's for 172 sim builders lol

737NGer

Project idle for me.

Just spending my time hunting down parts.  :o

A slow and tedious process, but making progress.   :)

jackpilot

None of the above
Outside temp is above freezing , sky dark blue ,  so I pulled a chair out and enjoyed the show   ::)

Jack

jackpilot

full sunshine today also, and "balmy"...
We have been spoiled compared with you  Guys on the Atlantic coast!!!

Anyway, maybe today i will tan by the workbench ...have an EVAC panel to interface ... :D

Jack

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate