Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 11:49:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
551 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 562
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 551
Total: 551

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

JetMax TQ for Sale...

Started by sagrada737, March 12, 2019, 03:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sagrada737

Hello Group,

It's been quite a while since I posted anything to the forum.   My apologies for not staying in touch.   As many of you might appreciate, sometimes life gets in the way of personal fun projects, like the flight simulator...   I have however been working on my B737-800 Sim Project, and have made some progress.   

One of the major accomplishments I have made for the Sim is the automation of my real B737 Throttle Quadrant.  I will post a separate thread on this soon, with some descriptions of what I did and photos.  It is working nicely, and has been very reliable. 

FOR SALE:  As a result changing over to my automated TQ, I now have for sale a FDS JetMax TQ with Steering Tiller, in excellent condition.   $800 firm, plus shipping (USA only).

I'm still using two computers for my Sim; one high performance Win10 PC for P3Dv4, and a second Win7 PC for the B737-800 flight model, which is Sim-Avionics v1.84.  My Sim display is still using three Optoma GT1080HD projectors.    All systems and modules are functioning nicely, and it is a joy to fly.   My current push is to finish up the 6dof Motion Platform, Flight Deck and final packaging of the Sim on the motion platform.

I recently loaded up some scenery for the Middle East.   It is freeware from Israel-RealPhoto.  About 8.8GB to download, but well worth the time.  The photo scenery sure makes Israel and that region come alive!

All the best to everyone on the forum.   I'll try to be more active in the future.

Regards,
Mike Sherick
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Full-scale 737-800 Sim; P3d v5.3x with Sim-Avionics (two computers), FDS MIP,  FlightIllusion hardware.  3-Optoma ZH406ST Laser HD projectors, with 4K inputs from a single Nvidia RTX-4090 GPU (new), resulting in a 210 deg wrap-around display.  6dof Motion Platform using BFF 6dof motion software, driven by a Thanos Servo Controller to 6.2 KW Servos, Lever type actuators.

sagrada737

The JetMax TQ and Steering Tiller has been sold.

Mike
Full-scale 737-800 Sim; P3d v5.3x with Sim-Avionics (two computers), FDS MIP,  FlightIllusion hardware.  3-Optoma ZH406ST Laser HD projectors, with 4K inputs from a single Nvidia RTX-4090 GPU (new), resulting in a 210 deg wrap-around display.  6dof Motion Platform using BFF 6dof motion software, driven by a Thanos Servo Controller to 6.2 KW Servos, Lever type actuators.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate