Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 07:47:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
468 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 498
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 468
Total: 468

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Something to be aware of!

Started by warvet, October 09, 2009, 12:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warvet

Some of you may not like me, some of you may not like others here, but any outward negative BS or unkind responses will result in the door hitting you in the Asshat. This is a non political forum. What goes here is fun, friends, building, more fun and just plain hang out with your mates and enjoy life. we don't want or need anybody's petty drama, save that for the neighbor whos dog pissed on your prize petunia's or your co worker who visited your sim, pulled back too hard on the speed brake handle and snapped it off after it took 6 months to get it and says oops sorry mate can we glue it?
So all im saying is if someone you dont like tries to be pleasant to you, return the courtesy ina polite non drama way, not in a way that everyone will obviously know there is an issue between you two. Thats what has happened elsewhere and all it serves to do is create, alliances and divides the forum. People start picking sides and its a load of crap. This forum is different, if your a sour puss, cant get over past negativity or hard feelings or are just plain childish..then get the hell out before you get assisted! All we ask is you to have fun, always have something good to say and basically make it a great place to come to. Noone wants to come to a bad soap opera after working all day or wanting to just relax from life in general. So bury any hatchets, todays a new day and have fun. Everyone here are friends and are hopefully wanting to see you succeed in your project.
Trev has worked hard on creating this great enviroment, lets show we appreciate it , by making it the greatest place to be in the hobby.
And don't go into your PM and start PMing your buddys and talking shit and rumors and inuendos about other builders, that only serves to destroy the infrastructure here. We truly need no lines in the sand, Afghanistan, Sudan, Iraq have enough of those already. Here is a melting pot of many of the worlds nations represented here and its a great opportunity to learn from your friends in other nations, new cultures, ideals, lifestyle. Take it as a gift and treat as such, cause it truly is.
And ill put the invite out here right now, If you dont like me , think im a loud mouth prick, got an attitude or whatever your beef, get some balls and PM me share with me your thoughts and feelings and lets hammer it out and make nice and move on. And this goes for anyone you got any issue with. Dont keep it bottled up and for example: when someone says something nice to you,and you ignore them or say ya thx  ::) and everyone else who says basically thre same thing as the guy you don't like but you respond with "you say Hey thank you very much , yours is coming nicely too , well done. This shows an obvious issue.Treat everyone with a level of courtesy and equality. So please dont refrain from doing it..JUST PLAIN DONT DO IT!

Ok thats all the time on the soap box Trev will give me, he keeps me on a short leash these days lol but thanks. Oh and Maurice I know it was you who threw that tomato at the screen :)
Tim
A340
"Want Some,Get Some, Bad Enough Take Some!:D "

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate