Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:04:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
138 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 138
Total: 138

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

No building for a while

Started by FSAddon_boss, January 25, 2022, 06:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSAddon_boss

Just got back from a 8 day stay in hospital and a heavy operation. The tumor is removed and hoping it will be uphill from here.
Because of this I speeded p my work in December, trying to make as much progress as possible before they'd ' take me out'.

But alas, for the next 2 months I will be an hold with my physical activities..... even difficult to climb the stairs to my cockpit den....

But wanted to thank many of the members here for their support over the past 2 months and hoping I can bugger you all with more questions in a few months from now.

Cheers everybody,
Francois
Best regards,
Francois
retired

Jason L

Glad to hear things went well and good thoughts your way for a full recovery!

FredK

Francois....Glad to know that things have turned the corner for the better! For the time being just take it one day at a time!

Fred K
Boeing 737NG-800, Prepar3D v4.5, Sim-Avionics 1.964, SimSync multi-channel (curved screen), Optoma 1080GTDarbee projectors (3), Fly Elise warping, FSGRW weather, FDS OH panels and CDUs, SimParts MIP, FDS SysBoards (OH), CPFlight MCPPro and pedestal panels, FI Gauges, PFC controls, converted motorized TQ (SIOC), Weber seats

blueskydriver

Hey Francois,

Hopefully, everything goes well for you health wise and you'll be back too building your sim real soon  ;D

Kind Regards,

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

jackpilot

Take care Francois..you will build up pressure back in your hydraulics one day at a time. Keep us posted. ;)

Jack

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate