Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:30:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
490 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,154
  • Latest: xyligo
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 492
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 490
Total: 490

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

GoFlight I/O cards

Started by blueskydriver, March 19, 2018, 06:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Hey Jason,

I decided to post the pics here for you and others in the future... Plus, I get zero cell signal inside the hangar.  :huh:

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Jason L

Awesome resource.  Thanks!

Joe Lavery

For anyone interested I have some of the original documents for the go-flight products.

It might be easier to download and print these. Although they do not include not all the ones in John's post.

Joe.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Journalist - writer for  PC Pilot Magazine

Trevor Hale

I didn't think they were goflight...  Was sure they were OC..  Nice.  Glad you were able to get that info..  Be much easier to program now :)
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Sam Llorca

Trevor, these are the same GoFlight cards on the TQ I want to restore, Great info;!!

blueskydriver

Hey Sam,

For your reference, I just sent Jason a copy of the drivers to his Google Drive and this is what I told him:

[Hey Jason,

I dropped the files into your Google Drive and placed them into a new folder. These files are the basic drivers that you can get from GoFlight, but the ones they have now might be to new and not work...you could try them though.

Anyway, you plug the card into the computer USB port and run the Setup.exe file. You might need to restart your computer afterwards.

Start the program and you'll see the GoFlight window. Then, you will see a image representation of the GoFlight module and not a I/O card. In other words, just imagine a GoFlight module for the TQ or the P8 (look at GoFlight website for reference) and you will understand that you're only using the hardware in raw form. Which means unlike the modules, you have to use your own switches, buttons, leds and so on...

GoFlight made these cards sometime ago by custom orders only, and I don't think they still sell them. However, the ones you have will work just fine for the TQ; knowingly, because I used them in the past.]

Sam, if you want me to send you the drivers and you have a location I can transfer them to, just PM the link and I'll do it...

John

| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Trevor Hale

Quote from: Sam Llorca on March 21, 2018, 02:10:44 AM
Trevor, these are the same GoFlight cards on the TQ I want to restore, Great info;!!

This is exactly why I thought they were OC.  Good to know they are GF units...  Also, speaking of which.... you were supposed to send that to me to restore as a winter project.  Oh well.  Guess when it happens it will happen LOL

Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

jackpilot

I may be wrong but  Go-Flght cards do not process axis (pots), just buttons and rotarys ??
Better use a Bodnard card

Jack

blueskydriver

Hey Jack,

The GoFlight TQ card does pots, used it for a B737 TQ (now Jason's). Look at the first pic I postec above and you'll see what I mean.

John

blueskydriver

I also have a GoFlight MCP card and a P8 card that I'm thinking about selling, just haven't figured the price yet.

Actually, I have a boat load of GoFlight Modules (black) and a GoFlight MCP Pro (gray) that I've been going back and forth on selling it all or not.

More thinking  :idiot:

John

jackpilot

In the same vein I still have the AEROSOFT 747 MCP...the first affordable MCP on the market light years ago,
Also Bulletproof.

Jack

Sam Llorca

Thank you John,

I appreciate it, can you email it to me? dropbox maybe?

flightsimfl@yahoo.com

thanks,
Sam

Jason L

FYI For those with these cards, the newest drivers from Go-Flight work as well and are compatible with Prepar3d v4!

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate