Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 01:00:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
36 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,638
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 65
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 36
Total: 36

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

PFC Avionics Rack

Started by Xpress690, October 10, 2020, 07:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xpress690

Hi all....
I Will like to ask for some help, sorry if this has been talked about on other post.
I´ve got a PFC Avionics Rack that is running with XPlane11-11.50 Vulknan and MSFS2020. All is good and all works fine with the exception of the bottom part of the rack (the GPS and Alt Pre-Select buttons) that I can´t find a way to program them. Thank you for your time anda all the help you can provide.
From the Azores..... happy landings
Paul
Paulo Santos
"Visit the Azores"

Trevor Hale

Hi Paul,

Have you tried these with an older version of Flightsim?  Maybe P3D V3 or the 32 bit stuff?  Or do you think you have a hardware issue?

I myself am still having issues getting all my stuff to work with 2020.  I have never been an X-Plane Guy so I can't comment on that.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

n4208t

PFC does have a set of downloadable utilities.  Have you tried that?

Steve

n4208t

I found those utilities if you would like a copy.

Steve

Xpress690

Quote from: Trevor Hale on October 10, 2020, 09:17:05 AMHi Paul,

Have you tried these with an older version of Flightsim?  Maybe P3D V3 or the 32 bit stuff?  Or do you think you have a hardware issue?

I myself am still having issues getting all my stuff to work with 2020.  I have never been an X-Plane Guy so I can't comment on that.

Trev

Hi Trev (canuk
Quote from: Trevor Hale on October 10, 2020, 09:17:05 AMHi Paul,

Trev

Hi Trev (canuk??)

Got most of the rack working with the exception of the GPS buttons (NAV-WPT-FLP-CALC-AUX and all the other buttons) as the Altitude PRE-Select....
I´m mainly a small plane pilot and it´s nice to have all the control of the plane with in reach instead of have to go on the screen with a mouse and do the changes you need. I would like to have a way of programming the darn things and be happy..

Thanks for the response and will let you know if anything changes.

From the Azores....happy landings
Paul
Paulo Santos
"Visit the Azores"

Xpress690

Quote from: n4208t on October 18, 2020, 07:43:59 AMI found those utilities if you would like a copy.

Steve

Thank you so much...

I just don´t know what to do with all of that, but thanks anyway..

Regards
paul
Paulo Santos
"Visit the Azores"

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate