Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:19:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
111 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,639
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 582
  • (January 22, 2020, 08:44:01 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 111
Total: 111

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Prepar3D v4.3 Available Now!

Started by Trevor Hale, June 26, 2018, 04:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Hale

The next update for Prepar3D v4 is here! Prepar3D v4.3 takes simulation to the next level offering new features including interactive panel windows in virtual reality (VR), improved scenery dynamic lighting performance, several new C-130 user-selectable aircraft, as well as numerous user interface (UI) enhancements, various stability and performance improvements, multiple bug fixes, and much more.

In addition to the numerous core features and enhancements, Prepar3D's open development architecture keeps expanding with multiple new updates to the Software Development Kit (SDK). Developers have even more power and freedom to create new and exciting content blurring the lines between simulation and reality. Additional tools are available including the ability to place windows and panels in 3D space, improved scenery placement accuracy, as well as multiple new services, functions, and callbacks with even more robust error reporting and handling.

The Professional Plus version also features many updates including basic support for Common Image Generator Interface (CIGI) version 3.3 and 4 along with numerous improvements to the Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS) interface. Multiple improvements have also been made to SimDirector, Prepar3D's built-in advanced scenario creation tool, including AI enhancements, trigger and validation improvements, greater stability, and improved usability.

The Prepar3D v4.3 update is available now and can be downloaded from the Downloads page. If you currently own a valid Prepar3D v4 license there is no charge to update to Prepar3D v4.3. To purchase Prepar3D v4, please visit the online Store.

Prepar3D offers separate updates for the Client, Content, and Scenery. This will make updating faster and easier than ever before. Please be sure to read the Prepar3D v4 Download and Installation Instructions for more details on how to quickly update to the v4.3 release. Please refer to the What's New below to see what each installer contains. Most users will only want to use the Client installer to update.
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

Sam Llorca

Caflyt

Sam,
Did you update already?
Any improvements you can share???

Sam Llorca

Sorry Craig,, Nope, I haven't touch my sim since last November but from what I hear this update is awesome, frame rates are up by 10 and the C-130 looks like the "Captain Sim C-130"

navymustang

I have a 3-channel visual system with a host driving 3 other PCs one for each projector. The host does not show any out the window graphics. The host is set for 60 fps and I'm getting 60 fps. The projector PCs are set for 60 fps and I'm getting a solid 48 on the ground with nominal scenery complexity. A solid 60 fps once airborne.

So, a little improvement in frame rates, but not dramatic.

This is with P3D v4.3n
My 737-800 full-scale cockpit has been sold. Now onto my full-size military helicopter project. An AOPA member and LifeTime member of National Association of Flight Instructors. Please note that I am a self-employed professional cockpit builder that provides consulting to defense contractors and civilian schools and airlines.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate