Cockpitbuilders.com

Main => General Discussion Board. => Topic started by: Avionix on October 01, 2026, 12:25:43 PM

Title: 737NG MCP Dimensions?
Post by: Avionix on October 01, 2026, 12:25:43 PM
Greetings,

OEM junky here. But the almighty 737NG MCP costs a kidney - and I would prefer to make one myself than buy a commercial replica. Does anyone have measurements of the 737NG Collins MCP dimensions? Off the real thing preferably.

Also if anyone can point me to where I can buy non airworthy scrap off a real unit - I would be more than grateful.  8)

High res photos of the panel, suggestions, comments, and requests also welcome. I am trying to make this as a mini-project/side job kind of thing - so I ask - what do you not like about replica MCPs, and what do you wish they had?  ;D

Yours sincerely,
Youssef 
Avionix Simulation (if this project ever takes off)  :angel: