Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

October 01, 2026, 02:18:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING


Fly Elise-ng
517 Guests, 0 Users
Members
  • Total Members: 4,256
  • Latest: Avionix
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,839
  • Total Topics: 7,912
  • Online today: 957
  • Online ever: 15,348
  • (July 02, 2026, 07:30:09 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 517
Total: 517

COUNTDOWN TO WF2026


WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

737NG MCP Dimensions?

Started by Avionix, Today at 12:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Avionix

Greetings,

OEM junky here. But the almighty 737NG MCP costs a kidney - and I would prefer to make one myself than buy a commercial replica. Does anyone have measurements of the 737NG Collins MCP dimensions? Off the real thing preferably.

Also if anyone can point me to where I can buy non airworthy scrap off a real unit - I would be more than grateful.  8)

High res photos of the panel, suggestions, comments, and requests also welcome. I am trying to make this as a mini-project/side job kind of thing - so I ask - what do you not like about replica MCPs, and what do you wish they had?  ;D

Yours sincerely,
Youssef 
Avionix Simulation (if this project ever takes off)  :angel:

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate