Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

June 04, 2024, 05:54:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
120 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,642
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 150
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 120
Total: 120

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Pilots Pay question

Started by hexpope, May 08, 2012, 01:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hexpope

I am not looking for exact figures here, but I wondering would do the pilots get for say flying the Cessna Citation Mustang VLJ or a turbo prop within the UK / US / EU. I know the amount hrs that a person has and if they are FO or CPT, but a rough figure in reality would be great.

The reason why I am asking is, the VA that I am with have just started out and we have a system were pilots get paid for flights etc / PH. As my friend stated there is alot of crap floating around the internet. So I thought I would just asked here seeming you good folks are pilots also and have friends in the industry too.

Thanks Guys..

hexpope

Well to be hoenst, I don't know any pilots who fly Turbo props or VLJ's, I only know PPL's I was just asking for a ball park figure. To see if you knew any pilots who where flying these type of aircraft and what there pay might be per hr.

(Regarding Info from Fly Blink's site)
Fly Blink's crew are highly experienced pilots which most of the time their CPT's are instructors, rated on many aircraft and have heavy hours under their belt to begin with, and of course are rated in the Cessna Mustang. The co pilots I haven't a clue about, but Im sure If I got one of those figures we could manage something in accordance to our pilot VA pay.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate