Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 22, 2024, 08:05:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
20 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 728
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 20
Total: 20

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Nick come back...please?

Started by blueskydriver, December 23, 2014, 11:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskydriver

Hey Everyone,

I've been PM'ing Nick to ask him to continue posting and stay a member of Cockpit Builders. So, I make this thread to ask him as well... Please help me by posting the same.

Let's also forget any previous animositys, and as Trevor and Bob (are gracious hosts of this site) would say "we're all the same, yet different at times; however, we're all of the same family...the cockpit builders family"

Best Regards,

John

Ps Like all of the great guys here, losing one is like losing all, so Nick just say okay...okay?  :idiot:

| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

fordgt40

mickc

Trevor Hale

Guys, as some of you may expect the holiday season can be very stressful for some.  We may not be able to understand the pressure some people are under.  Everyone handles their stress differently.  In this case Nick decided to pull the pin.  Perhaps there are underlying issues that brought him to this rash decision.  In any case, if he wants to continue to contribute I am sure he will. 

Happy Holidays.

Trev
Trevor Hale

Owner
http://www.cockpitbuilders.com

Director of Operations
Worldflight Team USA
http://www.worldflightusa.com

VATSIM:

jackpilot

A forum is a place where everyone can voice an opinion, and as in any group of people (even in a Mom & Pop unit !) it  is sometimes hard to build a constructive debate; But this is the goal to achieve and we have thousands of threads to prove that we are good at it.
We are the envy of many forums as far as tech level, dedication and mutual respect are concerned. Our team is second to none.

So let's move ahead, ..together. :D
Merry Xmas Guys.

Jack

fsaviator

I second what Jack says.

Nick, stick around.  I for one look forward to your updates.
Warren "FSAviator"
http://www.B737NG-Sim.com  |  https://www.facebook.com/fsaviator/
P3D45/ Prosim737 2/ ACE Dual-linked Yokes/ RevSim Proline TQ and Dual-linked Rudders/ CPFlight MCP PRO3 and EFIS'; MIP737ICS_FULL and SIDE737; Forward and Aft Overheads; Pedestal/ FDS MIP

Sam Llorca

Well said Jack,

Nick, pick up the constructive part and forget the no so constructive part, we are here to help each other out like you have done many times, I personally can share a bunch of reasons for not to be on this forum but when I compare it to the good reasons list, there is no comparison, great guys are still here helping and solving simple problem we sometimes are too busy to figure it out, come on brother, comeback to the good reason list!

Cheers!

Flying_Fox

Thanks guys!

It's impossible to resist you. Especially to John - he is very persistent.  ;)
So I am back.  :idiot:

Thanks again and Merry Christmas everybody!
Nick

P.S. Time to do more building this holiday season.  ;)

blueskydriver

Nick, my man!

Thanks so much for coming back! We all appreciate everything you do for us... Looking forward too seeing more of your work.  ;D

Merry Christmas to you and everyone of my fellow Cockpit Builder members.

John
| FSX | FDS-MIP OVRHD SYS CARDS FC1| PM | PMDG 737-700 | UTX | GEX | UT7 | ASE | REX2 | AES | TSR | IS | TOPCAT | AvilaSoft EFB | OC CARDS & OVRHD GAUGES| SIMKITS | SW 3D Lights | FS2CREW2010 | FSXPassengers | Flight1 AE | MATROX TH2GO-D | NTHUSIM | 3-Mits EW230Ust Proj |

Sam Llorca

Thank you Nick,

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate