Welcome to Cockpitbuilders.com. Please login or sign up.

May 23, 2024, 01:35:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PROUDLY ENDORSING

Fly Elise-ng
36 Guests, 0 Users
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 59,641
  • Total Topics: 7,853
  • Online today: 26
  • Online ever: 831
  • (May 03, 2024, 12:39:25 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 36
Total: 36

COUNTDOWN TO WF2022

WORLDFLIGHT TEAM USA

Will Depart in...

Recent

Welcome

Digi-Key

Started by Bob Reed, April 23, 2016, 05:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Reed

Here is a good experience with a vendor. I placed an order last week with Digi-Key for 4 pots to fix my yokes with. They arrived on Thursday. So when I got home from work I opened the box and there where only 3. Looked at the packing list and it said 4 shipped. It was 5:00pm here so I figured no one would answer the phone. So I called the number and low and behold someone answered. Since the packing list stated 4 shipped I figured I would have a tough time getting them to ship me another. Lady who answered put me right through to customer service. I waited on hold for 0 minutes. Lady at customer service asked me how soon I needed the part. Side note there are 2 in each yoke the second yoke is not here yet. I told her regular mail would be fine and she said " oh no Mr. Reed I will put these out UPS Red you will have it tomorrow.... Customer service is not dead! You just have to find the right companies to deal with. Digi-Key will get all my business for electronic parts from now on.

Sam Llorca

Awesome Bob,  we need more vendors like this.

RayS

Digikey has always been great to work with. Jameco and Mouser are also stellar companies.
Ray Sotkiewicz

quid246

I'll put in my words about DigiKey as well... great company especially for those North of the 49th.

$8 flat overnight shipping and pricing is more or less on par with USD->CAD conversion.  Newark/Element14 used to be great for Canadians as well, but they bumping their shipping to $25.

So I pretty much only order from DigiKey now.

Like the Website ?
Support Cockpitbuilders.com and Click Below to Donate